عنوان ترجمه ::تماشای تلویزیون
حجم فایل :: ۹٫۴۱ کیلو بایت
دسته بندی:: رشته علوم اجتماعی
فرمت :: Word
صفحات ::۴ صفحه ترجمه فارسی
قیمت : ۹۰۰ تومان
زمان ارسال همزمان با اتمام پرداخت
Provided by A.D.A.M.Inc.
Watching television is an experience shared by the vast majority of children and adults. It is convenient, inexpensive , available and attractive. Television can be entertaining for children and can teach them some things , but too frequently it is used as a substitute for other activities.
Studies indicate that many children watch television to a much greater extent than the current American Academy of Pediatrics recommendations (none for children under2 , less than 2 hours per day for old children).
Some problem excessive television viewing include the following: Television often substitutes for physical exercise, which is an important part of lifestyle and crucial to physical development.
• Watching TV may take the place of social interaction with friends and family – depriving children of sharing ideas and feelings with others and parents of learning more about their kids.
• It may take the place of reading in a child’s day- this may contribute to poor school performance and delay literacy.
• It is possible that exposure to violence on television may be upsetting to children or that may lead to more aggressive behaviors. However , a causal relationship between viewing violence on television and becoming violent in the absence of previous violent behavior has not Below are some strategies for establishing appropriate television viewing by your children .
• Encourage alternative , especially physical activity
• Turn the television off during mealtimes, homework time, and other times of day during which social interaction and learning are going on.
• Read to and with your children.
• Set limits on television time (especially on school nights)and allow children to select the shows that they really want to watch – this will encourage them to put thought in to their viewing habits.
• Watch television with your kids and help them understand what they’re seeing, resist commercial messages, and feel comfortable discussing things with you.
• Set a good example– limit your own viewing and demonstrate alternative activities.
• Get more information about TV and kids – the American Academy pediatrics ‘web site is a good place to start .
(خرید با تمامی کارت های عضو شتاب : دریافت فایل بلافاصله بعد از خرید)